- Mom’s Happy Tuna and rosé do not a good combination make.
- Staring at the overgrown backyard and tempted to just…randomly start digging. More likely to break a utility wire or throw out my back rather than find anything. I really need to get back out into the field. Stupid COVID.
- Should stop putting off my test. It’s due tomorrow and there’s an essay on Make Prayers to the Raven that I haven’t started.
- Damn, this rosé is good.
- But not with tuna.
- These crackers are great.
- Oh damn, this cucumber salad is awesome.
8. I feel like living dangerously. Not stupid enough to go into a store without a mask on. My desire to be reckless should never potentially harm others.
10. I think I will have another glass of rosé and take my test and see what happens. LIVING DANGEROUSLY!
11. I am pathetic.
12. I wonder if the Koyukon eat tuna?No, you dummy, they live in Alaska’s interior.
13. They eat salmon. I hate salmon.
14. Does salmon go good with rosé?
15. Would I like salmon mousse? Does that go well with rosé?
16. Wasn’t that dish on an episode of Chef!?
17. Lenny Henry is hilarious.
18. What if I dug a hole in the backyard and called it gardening? What grows in Texas in October?
19. Shit, I screwed up the numbered list format in WordPress. This is the last time I blog on my phone.
20. My glass is empty. Time to imbibe the last of the rosé and consider my essay question. The Koyukon are freaking amazing.
21. I’m out of crackers. Damn.
22. And cucumber salad.
23. Happy Tuna is gross by itself.
24. I have had too much fish this week.
25. I hate this stupid pandemic.
(UPDATE: I got a 98 on the test while slightly tipsy, if you’re curious. I’m not sure if I should be proud or ashamed about that. Just to clarify, I don’t usually drink wine before exams in case any future employers or potential universities are looking at this).