Half a china doorknob. The smooth texture of this artifact was oddly satisfying. I just wanted to hold it all the time.
August 19, 2018 / 1035 x 1035 px
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Sign up for Blog Updates!
- Hittin’ the Books; More Village People; McDade Cemetery; Dance in the Graveyard; It’s a Major Award!; Field School and the Tambourine of Triumph!
- First Dig of 2023; The Pew Pew Factor; Space Geese; The Village People
- Blarg Post (Burnout); Scotland Confirmed!; Inspirational Music; and Waffles in the Stargate
- The Road Less Traveled By: Thoughts on doing a Ph.D.; the journey I’ve been on; that one time I cried on Dr. Beckett’s shoulder; hanging around in creepy Scottish graveyards; terrorizing the future; I’m shrinking!; and… stressed-out donuts in the Stargate.
- 2022 activities, an AI astrophysicist solves my problems and blows up the Stargate over Thin Mints, doing a PhD over AI and Mortuary Archaeology, and the future!